This article will describe, how to upgrade the SCOOSP Version 2.x to a newer Release.
!! NOTE: Please test the new Version on a non-productive Environment and make sure that all functions working as expected before upgrading your production environment!!
- Stop “World Wide Web Publishing Service”
- Backup your “web.config” File from your SCOOSP root Folder
- Backup your SQL Database
- Backup your License Folder
- If you made some design changes, please also back up the “Content/Custom” dir
- Navigate to “C:\inetpub\wwwroot” or your SCOOSP root folder and delete all Files and Folders
- Now copy the Content of your downloaded SCOOSP Zip to this Destination.
- Copy your saved “web.config” and your “Content” folder into the root folder and overwrite the existing files.
- Now start your “World Wide Web Publishing Service” and test SCOOSP