- SQL Server for au2mator
Here we want to guide you through the SQL Server Express Setup for au2mator.
au2mator Self Service Portal needs a SQL Server Database, and of course, you can use the free “SQL Server Express” for this.
- Download SQL Server Express from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/sql-server/sql-server-downloads
- Run the Setup and choose “Custom.“
- Choose a Directory, where the Setup will download and store all the Files.
- As the download is finished, the SQL Setup comes up.
- Choose “New SQL Server stand-alone installation or add features to an existing installation.“
- Follow the Setup
- At the “Feature Selection,” we only need the “Database Engine Services.“
- Use the Default Instance as suggested
- Configure the “SQL Server database Engine” to run with a Service Account
- Make sure you add the au2mator Service Account to the “Specify SQL Server administrator.”
- Finish the Setup
SQL Sever Configuration
- Start “SQL Server 20xx Configuration Manager”
- Navigate to “SQL Server Network Configuration” and “Protocols for MSSSQLSERVER”
- Make sure “TCP/IP” is enabled
- Since 3.4