You will be lucky, cause you downloaded au2mator – Self Service Portal and now you need some information to get started.
Here we will show you how to install au2mator – Self Service Portal.
First, you have to do some preparations
- Install the .NET framework 4.5
- Create a database for the end-user Portal (You can use SQL Express also)
- Create a domain account for the End User Portal Application Pool (can be your SCO Admin)
- Make sure that the account has db_owner permissions on the new database
- Make sure that the account has administrator permissions on SCO
- Make sure that the account has Full Access rights to the Directory in Inetpup
- Know the URL of your SCO web service
- Make the user member of the ‘OchestratorUsersGroup’ security group
Now we can start with the Installation
Best will be to install au2mator – Self Service Portal at the same Server like your Orchestrator Server, cause there is already an IIS installed
Install Application Pool
- Open you IIS Manager
- Navigate to Application Pools
- Right-click on Application Pools and choose “Add Application Pool…
- Now choose a Name and make sure .Net Version is 4.x.
- Do a right-click on the newly created Application Pool and select “Advanced Settings.”
- Scroll to the “Identity” Setting and click three-dotted Icon
- Enter the User credentials and don’t forget your domain Name
Configure Default Website
- Navigate to “Default Website” right-click and look for the “Advanced Settings.”
- Choose the newly created Application Pool.
- Now open the “Authentication” Settings of the Default Website.
- Make sure that your configuration fits this Screenshot.
Copy the Content
- Navigate to “C:\inetpub\wwwroot” and delete all Files and Folders
- Now copy the Content of your downloaded Zip to this Destination, which should look like this.
- Make sure; your Application Pool User has full access to the whole Directory.
- Open the web.config file, located in “C:\inetpub\wwwroot” and change the highlighted Settings.
- OrchestratorServiceUrl: Enter your SCO Server Name, where the Web service is installed.
- AdminUserIDs: Enter your Admin Account delimited by “,”. Enter your user without the Domain name
- DomainSearchRoot: Enter your Domain Search Root Distinguished Name.
- Database: Enter SQL Server Name and SQL Server Database where the au2mator DB is located. au2mator will create DB.
Access for Application Pool User
Sometimes it can be necessary to add your Application Pool User with Full Access to the Runbook Folder, see our Article for Details.
Now start Internet Explorer and navigate to the au2mator – Self Service Portal.
Follow our Basic configuration after Installation.