- Walk Through
Here we will show you how easy it is to create a new Service.
Open your favorite browser and navigate to your au2mator – Self Service Portal as an admin User.
- Navigate to Services and click the New
- Enter your Service Details as to the Name and the Description for your Service. Add the ExternalKey of your Service Group, choose the Service Group, and pick some Service Images (5) if you like.
- Select your Automation Engine and choose your Request New Runbook which you will use after the Service has been started.
- Configure an Approver if you like, type the Username, and select it from the list.
- Select a Security Group if you would like to limit the access to the Service
- Configure your Questions. All configured Initialize Date from the Runbook will be provided as Questions. You can configure some Options for each Question. The Question will let you choose the Name of the Question, configure the Type of the Question, choose if it Required. There is also a way to configure a Regular Expression and a Validation Message. If you like a different Order of your Questions, enter a Number.
- Click Save and your Service have been created.
- Note: See some samples here: https://au2mator.com/category/request/