- Question Type Setting
You can display dynamic Background Text based on the Selected User or and LDAP Question Type.
Navigate to your Service and select a “Text Question Type.”
Navigate to the “Background Text’s Type” Section and choose “Dynamic.”
Choose from which Source you want to show the Value
- From selected User
- Here you see the Value from the Seelcted User on Page 1 at “Start a Request”
- When you use the “Limit User to MySelf” or there is no User Selection, your User is selected
- From Question’s Answer
- Here you can select a previous configured LDAP Question Type
- Configure the LDAP Proeprty you want to see.
The Result is seen as this.
Now you can quickly Type a new Value
Where to find
This is now easily possible.
- Login as an Admin
- Navigate to “Services”
- Select a Service to Edit
- Naviagte to “Questions“
- Select a “Text Question Type”
- See Background Section in the Question Configuration
Make sure you are using the correct LDAP Property Values. Get a Full List here: User Object User Interface Mapping – Win32 apps | Microsoft Docs
- Since 4.3