There are several Datasources you can configure with au2mator. Datasources are used for Userinformation, List of Approvers, List of Service Groups and some more.
See the List for more Details
- User Information Here you can configure the Information available on the User Page. Enter them in the following style:displayname:propertyname Displayname will show up on the Userpage and can be configured as you like. Propertyname is the Name of the Active Directory Property To seperate multiple entries use “,” as delimiter
- Team Information With this setting you will be able to configure your Team Information. Based on this you can configure if your team is based on the ManageBy Attribute or if it is Group based.ManagedBy Attribute: if you choose this setting, your Team will contain users, where your user is set as Manager. Group based: if you choose this, your Team is built with users in Groups where your user is set as a manger. Additionally, you can configure an OU where this Groups is located. Group based & ManagedBy Attribute: if you choose this, both settings will apply.
- User Services Based on this Setting, the User Service will be available. Configure the Distinguished Name of the OU where your Groups are located.
- Service approvers Configure an LDAP Query, to get your Service Approver List.
- Service AD Groups Here you can configure the List of Groups, which you want to configure as Security Groups for your Services and Service Groups. Enter the Distinguished Name of the OU. Multiple Entries separated by “;”