- Setting available from Version 3.5
- Security Setting
This article will describe how to put an Active Directory Group as au2mator Admin
- Login as Admin to your au2mator Self Service Portal
- Navigate to Settings / Security
- Search and select your Active Directory Group
- Click the Save Button
- Only one Group can be selected
- All Members, including Subgroups and Users, will be registered as Admin
- Please take care to use as fewer subgroups as possible; this can be a harmful effect on Portal Loading Time, especially for multidomain environments.
- Since Version 3.7 you have to configure an Admin Group.