- Setting available from Version 4.9
With this setting enabled, your Portal will check the Automation Status periodically in the background, and you or your Users don’t have to click the “Information” icon again.
We also recommend using this setting when triggering Service via API, as the Background Check then gets the Result of the Service, which can be queried by API as well.
To enable this setting, navigate to “SETTINGS /AUTOMATION” and click “Enable Background Status Check”
The Following Setting can be configured
- Background Status interval (minutes)
- Interval in Minutes, open Requests are checked
- Maximum number of Days to Check
- Number of Days, Request in the Past will be checked
- Maximum Number of Check Attempts (for each request)
- How many Times, a Request is checked
After this, please restart your IIS Application. Afterward, this Setting will take effect.
- Restart IIS Service after changing the Settings