This Article will describe, how to upgrade the au2mator – Self Service Portal 3.x to a newer Release.
!! NOTE: Please test the new Version on a non productive Environment and make sure that all functions working as expected before upgrading your production environment!!
If you need to determine your au2mator Version, see this Article!
- Stop “World Wide Web Publishing Service”
- Backup your “web.config” File from your Root Folder
- Backup your SQL Database
- Backup your License Folder
- If you made some design changes, please also back up the “Content/Custom” dir
- Navigate to “C:\inetpub\wwwroot” and delete all Files and Folders
- Now copy the Content of your downloaded Zip to this Destination.
- Copy your saved “web.config” and your “Content” folder into the root Folder and overwrite the existing files.
- Now start your “World Wide Web Publishing Service” and test!
Special Upgrade Notes
au2mator – Self Service Portal 3.4.053
- Make sure you are using the new License File – v2
au2mator – Self Service Portal 3.2.307
- After the Upgrade, please check all your Services with Question Type “Date”