Sometime it happens that the Runbook Query list will be empty at the Service Configuration.
The most common reason for this is a misconfigured service user.
Follow Steps to solve this
- Make sure you configured your IIS Application Pool like described here:
- Open Internet Explorer with the configured Service User and try to open the following URLhttp://SCOServer:81/Orchestrator2012/orchestrator.svc/Runbooks
** Change Servername **
- Add your SCOOSP Application Pool User in Runbook Designer with Full Access on top Level
- Open Runbook Designer and do a right click on Runbooks and select Permissions
- Add your Service Account with full Access
If this page is not showing any Runbooks, your Service User has not enough rights, you need to solve this before.