au2mator is happy to release the Version 3.5.251. We have added a lot of Features, and fixed some bugs.
We want to thank our Customers and Partners for all the new Ideas, so we can make au2mator – Self Service Portal even better.
See this List of Changes
- NEW FEATURE: au2mator now provides a Setup
- NEW FEATURE: Use AD Group as Admin (read more)
- NEW FEATURE: Configure MySelf Name at the “Start a Service” Screen (read more)
- TWEAK: Some Logging Enhancements
- TWEAK: Manager Name is now shown in the Reqeust Details.
- TWEAK: Configure Service Ordering (read more)
- TWEAK: SQL Questions Log Enhancements
- TWEAK: Test your SQL Question Type at Service creation
- TWEAK: Some enhancements to the SQL Question Type
- User Services Limitation, if OU had Spaces, didn’t work
- Refresh Button on My Profile Page, was not working correctly
- If a Service has been removed the Approver, new Request still waited for Approval
See our actual Roadmap: http://au2mator.com/documentation/au2mator-roadmap/
How to upgrade and special Upgrade Notes, take care: http://au2mator.com/documentation/upgrade-au2mator-self-service-portal-3-x/
Have Fun and au2mate everything
au2mator- Self Service Portal